Noticed a real chill in the air this morning, even though the sun is actually out and shining!!
We have a really interesting deal coming up next week from the people at Nest Consulting. These guys are based in Auckland and provide support and education designed to help you with 'Family Planning'. They can give you expert advice on a range of topics from natural family planning to infertility issues.
I had no idea that so many people are struggling with these issues. I suppose because I have been so lucky with my two beautiful girls I had never really thought about it. I fell pregnant very easily and although my pregnancies were dreadful as I suffered from acute Pubic Symphysis Diastasis the actual process of falling pregnant caused me no troubles at all.
According to our friends at Nest Consulting 1 in 5 NZ couples are having difficulty in conceiving. I can't even begin to imagine how heartbreaking it must be for women to find it hard to fall pregnant and I won't pretend to. I can imagine it would be hard for it not to become all consuming, I do know it would have been to me. The thought of not having my children is my life is such a hard thought.
We run so many different types of deals on KidzGrab but this deal really captured my interest. It is so nice to know that if you are having troubles conceiving that there is so much help out there for you.
The deal that we will be doing on 7th & 8th of March will be for a 1 hour + (approx) appointment for those preparing for / trying to / or
struggling to get pregnant
Discussion and advice / latest research
& opinions / education for you (and your partner) Incl. (but not limited to)
• Full fertility questionnaire/checklist with recommendations
• Pre-Conceptual care for male and female:
• Weight / Height / BMI
• Blood pressure
• Diet (World Health Organisation Recommendations)
• Fertility tips & tricks
• Fertility focus diet info
• Supplementation advice
• Smoking Cessation (if req)
• Past & Current Medical & Surgical History / Medications taken
• Past & Current Contraceptive History
• Past Maternal History
• Conception / Pregnancy readiness & advice
• Baby Planning
• Referral & Liaison to other services if required: to trusted colleagues (complimentary & otherwise)
• Reproductive education (male and female anatomy & function / combined fertility)
• Introduction to Natural Fertility (Sympto–Thermal Method) to assist with conception.
• If already charting: charting check & interpretation including 'what to do next' with results.
Question & Answer Session to address any conception concerns
(including those with pre–known issues: i.e. PMS, Poly-cystic ovarian
syndrome, Endometriosis, short, long or irregular menstrual cycles etc).
• Thorough and comprehensive summary letter sent to GP.
If you or someone you know struggling with these types of issues, let them know about this deal starting on 7th March. The deal is $45 for one hour a discount of nearly 50% I am not sure you can really put a price on help like this, it was certainly the most challenging deal we have put together here at KidzGrab and one of the most interesting!
Have a great day folks!